Naughty Dog has released a brand new update for Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End. This update adds new multiplayer content to the game include new suits based on the Savage Starlight concept that was originally seen in The Last of Us.
While the update is rather substantial in term of the changes it implements, the download size of this new update is huge, weighing in at over 13 GB. This is despite the fact if you already download every major update for Uncharted 4. Check it out below.
The changelog for this update mentions the following new additions to the game.
- Added a new feature: Personal Stats Page
- VIP Relic Bonus has increased from 20% to 40%
- Added 3 Weapons
- Added 3 Survival Boosters
- Added 37 Vanity Items
- Added 6 Taunts
- Added 25 character skin color palettes for each new skin
- 5 Taunts
- Personal Stats Page: players can view their personal stats across multiple game modes
- Classic Mode removed from the Beta Playlist. Stay tuned for more details on its return
The new addition this time is King of the Hill mode for the multiplayer that presents a new twist to this mode for Uncharted 4. It was in beta test before it was implemented as a new addition in this latest update.
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is available now for the PS4. It was developed by Naughty Dog and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment.