Bluepoint Games has released the first official patch for Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection on PS4, ahead of the official launch of the game. This patch adds tons of fixes to the game including performance and stability fixes.
You can read the full set of changelog below.
– Stability improvements
– Performance optimizations
– Fixed rare bug with pre-order entitlement
– Improved movies
– Fixed audio issues in 5.1 and 7.1 configurations
– Fixed issue with player stats being reset
– More responsive aiming controls
– Fixed minor issues with unlockable items
– Various visual improvements
– Misc improvements to menus
– Photo mode can now capture images from all areas of the game
– Fixes to various gameplay bugs
– Able to start a new game without treasure collected from previous games
– Fixed issue where campaign save files could become labeled as speed run
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection will be released on October 7th in Europe and October 9th in North America.
Let us know what you think about the changes included in this patch in the comments below.