PlayStation Mobile has released an Uncharted spin-off game for the iOS and Android to coincide with the launch of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End for the PS4 on May 10th. This spin-off game features a completely different art style compared to the mainline game.
Uncharted: Fortune Hunter is an “action-puzzle adventure following Nathan Drake’s continued pursuit to uncover the long-lost treasures of history’s most notorious pirates, adventurers and thieves.” according to the listing on the store. Here is what is included the game.
- USE YOUR SMARTS to survive and solve over 200 deadly puzzle chambers.
- FOLLOW THE LEGENDS OF HISTORY across six unique adventures.
- BECOME A MASTER FORTUNE HUNTER and collect 50+ treasures hidden across four worlds.
- PARTNER WITH SULLY to maintain a continued supply of valuable smuggled loot.
- UNLOCK REWARDS and game-changing costumes to further your adventures.
The game will also unlock multiplayer rewards for those who connect to their PlayStation Network account and will reward them with skins, relics and one-time-use boosters for Uncharted 4 multiplayer.
You can grab this game from either the iOS store, or the Google Android store. Depending on your region, the game might not be available yet.