Warframe has received a brand new update today. This update is a part of The Sacrifice for Warframe and it is available to download now on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
The new additions in this update are skins including the Vauban Citadel Skin and Mortier Heavy Blade Skin. Rest of the update mostly deals with a set of bug fixes.
This patch will update the game to version 1.61 on the PS4 and The Sacrifice to version 23.3.0. It contains the following set of changes as listed in the patch notes.
VAUBAN CITADEL SKIN
A fortress of ingenuity and style.
Plus unique Citadel styled Tesla grenade!
MORTIER HEAVY BLADE SKIN
Sunder all attackers with the signature weapon skin of Vauban Citadel.
The signature sugatra of Vauban Citadel.
VAUBAN CITADEL COLLECTION
Reinforce allies with this ingenious warrior. Contains the Vauban Citadel Skin, the Mortier Heavy Axe Skin, and the Marquis Sugatra.
Vauban Changes & Fixes:
- Vauban’s Passive has changed! Vauban’s new passive: “Deal 25% extra damage to incapacitated enemies”. Whether by Vauban’s own CC’ing abilities, or the abilities of others, Vauban can amplify his damage against the incapacitated!
- Tesla is now ‘held to charge’ for increased Damage & Status Chance.
- Increased the particle FX size for a fully charged Tesla.
- Repelling Bastille Augment now pushes additional enemies outwards every 4s.
- Fixed some particles on the projectile not using Energy colors for Clients.
- Empty Inventory Slots now appear with an ‘Empty Slot’ UI text for better recognition.
- Increased the gain on the ‘Your Creator’ Somachord tune.
- Fixed players not receiving their Steam Pinnacle Pack goods as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/994864-anyone-here-bought-the-new-pinnacle-pack-but-didnt-receive-anything-in-game/?tab=comments#comment-10050505
- Fixed inability to open the pause menu after viewing certain cinematic scenes during The Sacrifice quest.
- Fixed Drop Ships in the Plains sometimes carrying the Sabotage Beacon.
- Fixed Clients not getting credit for completing Jordas Golem Assassinate and Mutalist Alad V Assassinate missions.
- Fixed a large hitch each time you click Randomize under the loadout button in the Arsenal.
- Fixed not being able to donate the Mote Amp if you have multiple.
- Fixed Itzal Fighter Escort drones pausing if you get too far away from them.
- Fixed “Falcon” Operator voice missing dialog during first mission in The Sacrifice quest
- Fixed Kraken sounds not being muffled correctly during stealth effects.
- Fixed Drop Ships not playing incoming sound.
- Fixed Warframes playing the currently equipped Focus school idle animation instead of their standard Warframe idle animation when loading into the Plains.
- Fixed a script error when entering Operator Void Mode.
- Fixed a script error when casting Rhino’s Rhino Stomp ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Ivara’s Prowl ability.
Warframe is a free-to-play game that is available to download now on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. It will also release at a later date for the Nintendo Switch.