Warframe has received a new update for the PS4 and Xbox One today. It will patch the game to version 23.8.2 for Mask of the Revenant and you can continue reading to find the full patch notes.
Warframe is a free-to-play online multiplayer shooter currently available on the PC, PS4, and Xbox One while it is also confirmed to launch soon for the Nintendo Switch. It has received several post-launch content updates and with a strong support, the community is still growing with each passing day.
Warframe Update Version 1.63 Patch Notes For PS4 And Xbox One
NEZHA EMPYREAN COLLECTION
Embody the grace of a falling star, and the terror of its impact, with this celestial collection for Nezha. Includes the Nezha Empyrean Skin, Buzhou Syandana, Teng Dagger Skin and the Nezha Empyrean Helmet.
THE PYRUS PROJECT
Almost four years ago, Vay Hek launched an unprecedented attack on our Relays. We defeated his Fomorians, but not before several of our Relays were destroyed.
The time to rebuild is coming!
Red Text will appear in-game to prepare you for the start of The Pyrus Project once the Update has gone live! A full “how to” guide will also be posted at that time to get you acquainted with how you can participate in the reconstruction effort.
NEW WARFRAME AUGMENTS!
Gara – Mending Splinters (Splinter Storm Augment):
For each target affected, Splinter Storm heals 3 Health/s.
Khora – Accumulating Whipclaw (Whipclaw Augment):
Hitting 3 enemies will grant a 35% stacking Damage Bonus to subsequent Whipclaws. Bonus will decay after 10s.
Octavia – Conductor (Resonator Augment):
Reactivate the ability to command Resonator to move to your aim point at 150% Speed.
Wukong – Enveloping Cloud (Cloud Walker Augment):
Allies within 4 meters of the cloud become invisible to enemies for 14s.
Please note: The stats shown are for Augment Mods at Max Rank.
- The Tenno II Color Palette is coming to an in-game Market near you!
- A Search bar has been added to the Friends and Clan screen!
- Added a new timer animation to the Mission Voting UI.
Oxium Osprey Changes:
As a result of a review from the Capture Mission changes that affected Oxium acquisition (Galatea, Neptune) and Oxium acquisition as a whole, we have made tweaks to better benefit your Oxium grofit:
- Oxium Ospreys will appear within the first 5 Waves/Rounds of all Corpus Defense/Interception missions.
- Slightly increased the spawn chance of Oxium Ospreys in all Corpus Defense/Interception missions at higher Waves/Rounds.
- A ‘Founding Warlord’ Role will be added to the Clan hierarchy! This hierarchy is above ‘Warlord’ and there can only be one. Founding Warlord has all the permissions of a Warlord, but can also freely change the rank of any member. Full details on this role will be posted in the update thread!
- A new Clan Role of Herald wil also been added! This Role is to solely allow a member to edit the MOTD. Previously only the Role of Ruler could change the MOTD (which they still can).
- You will be able to Donate MULTIPLE Resources and Decorations to your Clan Vault (Alliance remains Credits only)! An input message box will appear requesting that you enter the word ‘DONATE’ to confirm your donation.
- Reworked the Vault contribution screen to reduce the number of steps you must take to contribute. You will also be able to browse the Resources and Decorations in the Vault! Previously you could only Donate and never knew what was already in there.
- Dojo Decoration/Resource donating screen displays the max number of items you can donate at a time.
- Be warned that you cannot retrieve these back to your Inventory once Donated.
- … and more!
- Revenant Mesmer smoke effect is now only seen on yourself, not other players, to improve performance and visibility.
- A Mastery Rank of 8+ will be required to Trade Rivens. This echoes the minimum possible Mastery Rank requirement of Rivens overall as well as generally follows our trading rules with restricted gear.
- Rhino is receiving a HUD buff indicator for his Iron Skin!
- Reduced numerous costs of required items for various quantity locked activities. Less grind more grofit:
- Reduced the cost of Nav Coordinates required to craft the Mutalist Alad V Assassinate Key from 3 to 1.
- Reduced the cost of Animo Beacons required to fight Ambulas on Pluto, Hades from 40 to 20.
- Reduced the cost of Vestan Moss scans required to craft the Sunrise Apothic from 25 to 12.
- Changed Health Conversion to only remove stacks on Health damage. Previously it removed stacks on any damage, which was counterproductive when the damage was on Shields as they are not affected by Armor.
- Increased the Anspatha Brace recharge from 30/s to 45/s.
- Removed ability to unintentionally equip Hydraulic Crosshairs and Sharpened Bullets on Mesa’s Regulators. Although the buff appeared to trigger, it never actually applied due to the “on aim” criteria not being fulfilled (unless you had a very specific loadout with the Mesa Waltz Augment equipped).
- When Consigning a Pet to the Lotus, an input message box will appear requesting that you enter the name of the Pet you’re consigning to confirm. This extra step ensures you’re absolute confirmation on sending the desired Pet on a permanent vacation.
- Resource descriptions now indicate their “Locations/where to find” list to aid new players.
- The pause menu UI will automatically displays the first 3 loadout items (Warframe, Aura, etc). Aura has also been moved to always be the second line under your Warframe.
- Several micro-optimizations!
- …and more!
- Fixed spawning issue with Defense missions when playing as Revenant and Enthralling enemies with Radiation Status Effects as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1010472-enthrall-stopping-defense-investigating/?tab=comments#comment-10163505
- Fixed issue of the Valkyr Ion TennoGen Helmet being removed from player inventories as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1009407-valkyr-ion-tennogen-helmet-disappeared/
- The helmet will be returned to inventories when the update goes live!
- Fixed a progression stopper in the Sands of Inaros quest as a result of the first phase of the boss fight being skipped and Inaros becoming invulnerable. Also fixed the Tomb Protector in Sands of Inaros attacking while invisible and having floating weapons instead of being entombed while you fight the Golems.
- Fixed inability to equip Sinister Reach on the Phantasma.
- Fixed ability to trigger Exodia Arcanes on Exalted Melee weapons. Exodia Arcanes still apply to Zaws, just not in Exalted Melee (Excalibur, Valkyr, etc) form.
- Fixed Exodia Valor applying to Excalibur’s Exalted Blade.
- Fixed Operators inability to use Void Blast or Guardian Shell while sprinting when Guardian Shell is active.
- Fixed ability to spawn an infinite amount of Corrupted Heavy Gunner Specters instead of the new Corrupted Heavy Gunner replacing the old one.
- Fixed John Prodman spawning but is nowhere to be found in The Index.
- Fixed Clients scanning their last Frame Fighter Fragment, getting the poster locally, but then losing it after a Host migration.
- Fixed inability to see how many Stars are in your Ayatan Sculptures when trading them to another player.
- Fixed Splinter Storm not renewing if Mass Vitrify ends just as it touches them.
- Fixed breaking Gara’s Mass Vitrify by standing on an incline not always increasing your Splinter Storm timer/damage (when both active).
- Fixed Melee weapon not appearing in Chroma’s hands after casting Vex Armor.
- Fixed the Host not receiving confirmation that they have invited someone into a Captura session.
- Fixed a soft lock when manually skipping the ‘Riven Capacity Reached’ message.
- Fixed Man of Few Words showing a replay button in the quest screen before being completing for the first time.
- Fixed issues with Umbra going invisible after transferring back to him from Operator mode.
- Fixed issue with Operator appearing invisible in The Sacrifice’s final cinematic if you have not yet visited The Quills.
- Fixed Golden Maw not staying burrowed if you’re holding/toggle Sprint.
- Fixed Large Shard quantities sometimes producing an error message saying that a connection cannot be made to the Focus Tree. The Shards disappear (but not consumed) but the Focus is not awarded.
- Fixed Rushing a Dojo Decoration completion temporarily setting the Synthetic Clan XP to a lower amount.
- Fixed not being able to use certain actions (e.g. Reviving Allies, hacking consoles) shortly after Transferring to/from your Operator.
- Fixed Helios’ Simaris Skin indicating it is for an item which you do not own if you only own Helios Prime.
- Fixed having a negative Mod capacity as a result of equipping an unranked Mod on a weapon that is close to max Mod capacity then switching to the Modding station and ranking a different unranked version of the Mod (not the one equipped on the weapon).
- Fixed Chat links for Rivens, Mandachord songs, Zaws, and Amps potentially being broken if profanity filter is enabled.
- Fixed Transferring to Operator in a Void Fissure mission overwriting squadmates’ Reactant counter UI.
- Fixed Clients having the voting UI stuck on their screen upon entering the Plains if they entered Cetus first.
- Fixed spending Focus before using Focus Conversion resetting your total Focus (UI error only).
- …and much more!
Warframe is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, PC and will soon launch for the Nintendo Switch.
Let us know what do you think about this new update for Warframe in the comments below.