Warframe has received a new update version 1.64 today for PS4. This update is also available as Chimera v23.10.6 hotfix on PC and Xbox One.
The last major update for Warframe on consoles was released a while ago, but the PC version was updated recently. This update didn’t release for consoles until today. The official patch notes can be viewed below, while the PC version is more of a hotfix.
Warframe Update Version 1.64 For PS4 [Patch Notes Chimera v23.10.6] Xbox One
- Operators now have an A / B / C Customization config option for clothing and accessories!
- Added ability to swap your A B C Appearance loadout order in the Arsenal!
- Added ability to swap your Mod loadout order in the Arsenal! This works the same way as dragging/dropping your A B C Appearance loadout order.
- New Sentinel Precepts (available from Simaris’ offerings):
- Dethcube – Energy Generator: Dethcube drops an Energy Orb after assisting in 10 kills.
- Shade – Ambush: When Ghost invisibility is broken, Shade’s owner is granted 120% Damage for 3s.
- New infinite Gear spiral! Is it truly infinite? No. BUT 99 Gear items is a lot and we challenge you to reach the limit.
- The Gear Spiral restricts duplicate Gear items (Apothics, Stims), with the exception of Dragon Keys!
- 7 new Syndicate Captura Scenes purchasable with respective Standing once Quest requirements are met (with the exception of Simaris’):
- LUA CONTAINMENT SCENE (Arbiters of Hexis)
- CHAMBER OF THE LOTUS SCENE (Cephalon Suda)
- SILVER GROVE SHRINE SCENE (New Loka)
- MYCONA COLONY SCENE (Perrin Sequence)
- HUNHOW’S CHAMBER SCENE (Red Veil)
- KUVA THRONE SCENE (Steel Meridian)
- SANCTUARY CONDUIT SCENE (Cephalon Simaris)
- We’ve added a library of new sounds for the general social experience. You will now hear new and custom sounds for:
- DMs and Squad Chat
- When someone joins your Squad (no longer just a visual bumper)
- New drag/drop sounds!
- Added an ‘Auto Install’ button to the Ayatan Sculptures screen for Mastery Rank 10+ Tenno! This long requested feature allows you to auto install Stars from your Inventory to your Ayatan Sculpture in a flash.
- A ‘Relics’ category has been added to the player Inventory menus.
- Added objective marker pointing players to Konzu when entering Cetus for the first time.
- Added new aiming in/out transition sounds for Archwing weapons. We added these for primaries and secondaries in 22.17.0, but now you get to hear them in SPACE!
- Added the ability to purchase multiple Forma Bundles from the Market at once.
- Added more Community Fan Art to the Codex for your Display decorating enjoyment!
- Added a Decoration called the ‘Note Beacon’! A beacon capable of displaying custom messages that can be placed in both Orbiter and Dojo!
- Added an FX to the Energy Orb dropped by Deth Cube with Energy Generator equipped.
- Added Prime grip trail colour FXs.
You can get the ful patch notes from here.
Warframe Update Version Chimera 23.10.6 Hotfix Patch Notes For PC
- fixed an issue that was preventing a small number of players from logging in.
- fixed an AI bug in Arbitration Defense missions that was causing enemies to stand around after spawning.
- slightly increased the hitbox of Arbitration Drones
- fixed a crash that could occur if a clan notification message was received while transitioning between levels.
- gameplay crash fixes.
Warframe is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.