Warframe update version 1.73 is out now. It is the brand new The Jovian Concord: Update 25.0.8 which was released today on all platforms.
Here are the details for this brand new update for Warframe. You can view the general changes below or get a link to the full patch notes.
Warframe Update Version 1.73 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC, Switch)
- Konzu’s Eidolon Hunt now grants Ostron Standing!
- 1000 Ostron Standing per Eidolon Hunt: Teralyst
- 5000 Ostron Standing per Eidolon Hunt: Teralyst, Gantulyst, and Hydrolyst
- Slightly increased the drop rate of the Seeding Step Ephemera and Aura Forma Blueprint in Arbitrations.
- Revenant and allies can now perform Finishers on enemies blinded by Revenant’s Reave with the Blinding Reave Augment equipped.
- Heavy Ammo now drops from Bombards, Heavy Gunners, Napalms, Corpus Tech, Fusion Moas, Oxium Ospreys, Ancients, Corrupted Ancients, and Corrupted Bombards.
- Non-Endless Survival/Excavation/etc missions (i.e. Alerts, Sorties, Syndicate dailies, etc) now disable individual extraction as it leads to unnecessary Host migrations.
- Increased the base amount of Void Traces granted when your Relic is chosen from 1 to 5.
- Reduced Platinum costs of Endo and Credit bundles by 50% and removed lowest Endo Bundle due to nonexistent value.
- Improved the visibility of Nova’s Antimatter Drop to fix the ball being invisible until you shoot it.
- Sanctuary Onslaught now has a chance to roll the Vay Hek Trial tileset.
- Self Damage reduced by Cautious Shot increased from 90% to 99%.
- Optimized accessing the Foundries with a large number of Blueprints and components (about 50% faster).
- Adjusted the Arbitration Shield Drone hitbox to encapsulate the whole visible body.
- Hildryn will now use her Shields when Melee Channel Blocking.
- Viewing Nightwave Challenges while in Solo will now pause the game.
- Clan Research items now show if they’ve already been crafted and how many have been crafted.
- Reduced the radial blur when picking up Convergence Orbs.
- Significantly reduced the radial blur from Mesa’s Peacemaker.
- Updated “Landing Craft” to “Orbiter” in Menu > Equipment, and “Interior” to “Orbiter Appearance”.
- Dimmed overbright lights in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Changed Grineer Arc-Traps to prevent them from targeting Sentinels.
- Adjusted offset position for the Due Volpi Syandana on most Warframes so it is positioned lower and closer to Warframe’s back.
- Adjusted offset for the Surator Syandana to avoid clipping on certain Warframes and Skins.
- Adjusted holster position of Dual Secondaries on Saryn Prime and Banshee Prime.
- Adjusted some Melee holster positions on Mesa Prime to avoid clipping/floating.
- Updated description of the ‘Savior of Eris’ Challenge.
- Improvements to the Confirm Quantity input field to make entering new values easier.
- Eximus enemies are now capped at Level 9999 like regular enemies.
- Tweaked the brightness of Volt Prime’s electricity to fix dimness.
- Reduced Melee FX light intensity.
This is a massive update and if you want to see all the changes, here are the full patch notes for Warframe update version 1.73.
Warframe is available now for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.