Warriors Orochi 4 has been updated to a new version 1.03 today on the PS4. It should be available on the Xbox One and PC as well.
There are no major fixes included in this update. The download size is roughly 400 MB for this update version 1.03 on the PS4. If it is not available to download on other platforms, it should go live later today. As for what is included in the update, refer to the patch notes listed below.
Warriors Orochi 4 Update Version 1.03 Patch Notes For PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch And PC
- Added a feature that enables players to change the BGM from the pre-battle loading screen.
- Added a feature in which, when forming a party, spoken lines are displayed as text.
- Added a feature to Battle Arena mode that enables players to elicit signals by using the directional buttons.
- Corrected issues concerning the actions and animations of some characters.
- Corrected several other issues.
That’s it for the patch notes. These can be seen by accessing the update history directly from the PS4.
Warriors Orochi 4 is the next mainline entry in the popular franchise. It has received Guinea World Record for the most amount of playable characters in a hack-and-slash game.
Warriors Orochi 4 is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC.