Warriors Orochi 4 update version 1.05 is out now on PS4. It should be also live on PC, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. Here are the full patch notes.
Koei Tecmo has released an update for Warriors Orochi 4 that mainly seems to deal with bug fixes and solving some issues that plagued the game. It is available to download now on the PS4 and should be live on PC, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch as well.
Warriors Orochi 4 is an ensemble hack-and-slash game that brings together the characters from the Dynasty and Samurai Warriors series into one game.
Warriors Orochi 4 Update Version 1.05 (PS4) Patch Notes (PC, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch)
- Added “Special Team Combination Effects” that allow players to gain bonuses by forming specific teams.
- Corrected an issue in which weapon elements effects were not applied to certain attacks of certain characters.
- Corrected an issue in which the game would sometimes stop if players attempted to deploy for battle using specific teams.
- Corrected an issue in which the Rage state would end after using Unique Magic.
- Corrected an issue in which battle objectives could not be cleared when playing some scenarios online.
- Corrected a number of other issues.
This is the fourth major update for the game and the download size is just under 500 MB on PS4.
Warriors Orochi 4 is available now on the PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.