CD Project Red has finally given an update on the newest patch for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. CD Project Red’s Marcin Momot stressed that this is a big update that they have been working on for a long time and more info about this update should arrive this week.
Marcin Momot also talked about their weekly free DLC confirming that they won’t be releasing a new DLC this week, which means that the release of the Alternative Look for Ciri DLC was not planned for this week, although users can still grab it.
“Since it’s been all hands on deck working to finish and release this patch on time, we won’t be publishing a free DLC this week (don’t worry – free content comes back next week). We hope you understand our decision, ” said Momot in his forum post.
The full set of changes for Patch 1.07 can be seen below.
- A new, alternative (optional) movement response mode for Geralt.
- A player stash for storing items, available in various locations throughout the game. Stash locations are marked on the player’s map.
- Crafting and alchemy components no longer add to the overall inventory weight.
- Books are now placed in a dedicated tab in the Inventory and books that have already been read are properly grayed out.
- Multiple sorting options are now available in the Inventory.
- Alchemy formulas and crafting diagrams can be “pinned”, meaning all components and ingredients required to make them will be conveniently marked in the Shop panel.
- Dozens of fixes for quest related issues, both major and minor.
- A few performance enhancements, including the optimization of FX, scenes and general gameplay.
- Various improvements to horse behavior.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is out now on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Let us know what you think about this news in the comments below.