The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is a huge open world Action RPG, which gives players a lot of freedom. Money is an important aspect of the game as it allows you purchase better equipment making the battles much easier to fight and faster to end.
Making money in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is not an easy feat, and requires you to complete some of the optional tasks in order to get a reward or find some goods that you can sell for money.
Here are a couple of tips on how to make easy money in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
- Make sure to do the secondary quests. They are a good source of cash and you can find goods that can be sold for more money.
- Doing the Witcher contracts also results in a nice reward. They are separate from the main and secondary quests.
- Make sure to sell your items that you don’t want to keep, as they can usually get you a good amount of money.
- Smuggler’s Caches are a good way to earn money. They can be located by either diving undersea or sailing on a boat. They usually contain treasure that can be sold for money.
- Treasure Chests that are guarded by monsters usually contain something valuable. If you ever come across such a treasure chest, make sure to take it by defeating the monsters.
- There are multiple currencies in The Witcher 3, but you can only trade with merchants using Crowns. You’ll have to trade the Orens and Florins you collect at Vivaldi’s Bank in Novigrad. It is a building with a coin hanging above the door.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is out now on the PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Let us know what you think about this article in the comments below.