The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt’s latest free DLC has officially gone live today and it is currently available for download on the Xbox One. It should be out for the PS4 and PC as well.
In case you haven’t heard about this New Game + mode in detail, here is what this mode allows for a new playthrough (via reddit).
- Equipment in inventory (weapons, armor including Witcher Gear)? – YES
- Items in Stash? – Unknown but we assume the more general rules that apply to inventory also apply to stash.
- Crafted alchemy items – YES
- Consumables (food, drink) – NO
- Alchemy crafting components in inventory – YES
- Recipes/Schematics you have already found – YES
- Book and letters – NO
- Monster Trophies – NO
- Quest Items – NO (these are things like Kiera’s Lamp)
- Money – YES
- Gwent Cards – NO
This new DLC is just 9.5 MB in size and currently only available on the Xbox Live Store. It should be made available for PC users on GOG Galaxy and Steam, as well as PS4 users on PSN this week.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is out now on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Let us know what you think about this news in the comments below.