World War Z update version 1.16 is available to download now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
The new update for the game adds support for a new DLC episode that brings in new story content and four new characters. Get the full World War Z update 1.16 patch notes below.
World War Z Update Version 1.16 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Added Marseille Episode DLC with 3 new levels, its own story and 4 new characters (included for Season Pass owners)
- Added Last Aid weapon skin pack DLC (included for Season Pass owners)
- Added new Classic Bullpup Rifle and its variants to all levels for all players
- Zombies are no longer able to pull a player down when he is standing above the pyramid
- Minor UI and localization fixes
- Fixed several gameplay crashes
- Fixed some gameplay bugs that were causing inability to progress in levels
- Virus Sample is now easier to pick up in some levels
- Fixed issue with Thumper Grenade Launcher showing that it gains XP
- Defusing Claymores will add a Claymore to your inventory if you’re using them as your class equipment
- Fixed issue with BF25 heavy sniper rifle dealing more damage than expected in PvP (PvE is unaffected)
- Hailstorm MGL and Thumper GL grenades will now produce noise and will break stealth
- Virus Sample no longer drops from Bomber in Horde Mode
The game is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.