WWE 2K19 update version 1.04 is available now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. What is included in this new update?
WWE 2K19 fans will be required to download a brand new update today that weighs in roughly 1 GB depending on the platform. This download size might vary so don’t take it as confirmation. This patch is for WWE 2K19 update version 1.04, which is available now on all platforms aside from PC.
WWE 2K19 update version 1.04 adds support for an upcoming DLC. Here’s what we were able to find out the update.
WWE 2K19 Update Version 1.04 (PS4) Patch Notes (PC, Xbox One)
The latest patch is out today to prepare for the Rising Stars Pack and implement the following fixes.
• Fixed an issue that prevented users from assigning the Starrcade ’83 arena to a show in Universe.
• Fixed an issue that prevented the user’s participant changes from saving correctly when returning to the main menu and then returning in to the Universe save in game.
• Fixed an issue that caused a loss of functionality when trying to reverse Haymaker 1 from a certain distance.
• Fixed an issue that caused a soft crash when two or more users used custom superstars in a 6-man private match.
• Fixed an issue that caused a drop in framerate when 3 or more users are in a 6-man private match.
• Fixed an issue that caused both Superstars to remain legal after a team member performed a Hot Tag during a Two on Two Tag Team match in WWE Online.
• Fixed an issue that caused a soft crash when using custom Superstars in a custom arena participating for a custom championship when attempting to load into an 8-Man Ladder match.
• General bug fixes
Note: Patch notes have been updated with official ones.
We will update this with more detailed patch notes once 2K Games releases an official version of them after this update. They usually do it when the update goes live on PC, while the update history on PS4 doesn’t seem to tell that much.
WWE 2K19 is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The game was developed by Yukes and published by 2K games.